| 0 comments ]



For those that know me, you know I have a blog by the name of Browne & Lovely that focuses more so on my journey of haircare and beauty related posts. I began this blog to focus on how music effects my life. I was contemplating on whether or not to start the blog due to Michael Jackson's untimely passing but since I am a die hard fan of his, I thought it would only be right to touch on what his life, his legacy means to me.

I'll be profiling a variety of topics all related to music. It could be new songs, old songs, artists, music videos, etc... I listen to a variety of music and I'm more than happy to be open-minded and listen to new things so if there's something on here you want me to touch on....shoot me a message. I'm more than happy to invite my readers to come along and share any music topics they would like to discuss on here. I want to make this an open environment for everyone to enjoy. This is going to be a honest blog so I'm going to keep it real, plain and simple.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Who's Talkin